The Vaccination Department is responsible for vaccinations, bird moves, male selection, grading, and cleaning and disinfecting all equipment involved to ensure bio-security. All duties should be performed with safety, biosecurity,and animal welfare being top priorities.
• Administer Vaccines (Injection, Spray, Drinking Water)
• Bird Handling (Bending and Stooping)
• Bird Moving (Loading and Unloading)
• Bird Weighing (Grading)
• Washing and Disinfecting all equipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Ensuring the biosecurity of farms, equipment, area buildings, vehicles, etc. is a major duty.
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible schedule
• Dependable and reliable A MUST!
• Capable of lifting 75 plus pounds unassisted
• Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
• Reliable mode of transportation
• Able to work in outside temperatures
• Current health card and valid driver's license a PLUS
• DUE TO BIO-SECURITY THIS IS A SHOWER IN/OUT FACILITY
Paid Time Off
Text "JOBS" to 833-AVIAGEN (284-2436)